General Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of application of the General Terms and Conditions: These General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to legal transactions between dieci.ch and the customer in the context of the submission of orders via the online service. dieci.ch provides these services exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Business activity: dieci.ch is an online ordering service for the food and drinks available from Dieci. The internet user’s order arrives at Dieci by e-mail. For the purposes of the provision of our delivery service, the address and telephone number are taken along with the order.
3. Content of the online order service: dieci.ch is an additional sales channel that represents the range available in the Dieci order and delivery service. We make every effort to ensure that the Dieci range of food and drinks is available for online order in its entirety, but we reserve the right to make changes that we will communicate accordingly.
4. Availability: Although we make every effort, as far as technology allows, to offer the utmost availability of the service, we are unable to guarantee such availability at specific times.
5. Customer’s duty of care: The customer is obliged to provide truthful, precise, current and complete details about him or herself on the order form. dieci.ch will not be held liable for any loss or damage occurring as a result of the non-fulfilment of these obligations. We reserve the right to check these details through call-back or similar suitable measures and to exclude individuals from our online order service where our General Terms and Conditions have not been complied with.
6. Data protection: dieci.ch reserves the right to store, change or transmit registration details as part of the fulfilment of the contract. dieci.ch advises the customer that personal data are stored as part of the contract fulfilment. By accepting these GTC, the customer authorises dieci.ch to process and use the data it has gathered. The customer can object to the use of his/her data at any time.
7. Guarantee, liability: The customer declares him or herself to be expressly in agreement that he/she shall use the service provided by dieci.ch at his/her own risk. dieci.ch accepts no liability in cases of force majeure, particularly the failure of telephone or internet connections, industrial actions, action by public authorities, unforeseeable failure of transport or power or other unavoidable events. This also applies when such events occur with an agent of dieci.ch.
8. Changes to the offering: dieci.ch reserves the right to change, interrupt or cancel the services offered either temporarily or permanently with or without informing the customer. dieci.ch accepts no liability towards the customer with regard to changes, interruptions or cancellations of the service.
9. Links: On the websites of dieci.ch, the company may post links to other external websites or external sources. dieci.ch has no means of control over these websites or sources with regard to availability or content. For this reason, dieci.ch cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites or sources.
10. Applicable law, court of jurisdiction: Swiss law applies to all legal transactions. For legal dealings involving merchants entered in the commercial register, the court of jurisdiction agreed is that of the location of the requested courier operation.