In light of the Corona Virus
All our restaurants will be open again from 11 May onwards. But if you experience symptoms such as fever or cough, please stay at home and do not visit our restaurants.
Due to the current situation, we have taken several precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. We would like to draw your attention to the following special measures and ask for your understanding and cooperation. Thank you very much.
Cash payments are possible again with immediate effect.
When ordering online, you can now choose whether you would like to pay cash or by credit card. Our courier drivers are instructed to keep the prescribed distance of 2 meters.
Take-Away / Pick up only limited availability.
Some of our pizza deliveries as well as restaurants offer take-aways, please check directly on the respective courier page for availability.
Our security measures:
- The hygiene and safety guidelines are clearly visible at the entrance
- When queuing, distance markings will help to comply with the 2 metre distance rule
- Disinfectant at the entrance is ready for you.
- Max. 4 persons at one table (except families) - the tables have a minimum distance of 2 meters to the neighbouring table.
- Tables and contact surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- The establishment records the contact details of guests in order to be able to trace possible chains of infection. If you expressly do not wish this, you can inform the respective company.